What are Villages?
Grow with other students in a Village. A Village is a life-on-life community where students study the Bible together and apply it to their lives. We’ll equip you to follow God’s calling on your life through evangelism training (or learning to share your faith), exposing you to church planting and missions, and giving you opportunities to use your giftings.
Why do we do Villages?
We believe that God is best explored in community. We value gathering together to dive into the Word with each other and apply it to our lives.
When & Where:
Spring 2017 Villages
Sunday nights at 7:00 pm – 516 N. Lindell Ave. (Behind Baptist Collegiate Ministry building)
- Daniel Black: (903) 343-2368
- Alex Richey: (870) 450-7425
Sunday nights at 7:00 pm – Gregson Hall
- Garrett Tatum: (501) 454-7126
- Andrew Reed: (972) 971-0923
Monday nights at 7:30 pm– Founders
- Rachael Greene: (936) 494-8093
- Jack Ryan Porter: (479) 856-1555
Monday nights at 7:30 pm – Hotz
- Pearson Wade: (501) 545-8866
- Joshua Vines: (501) 499-5545
Tuesday nights at 6:30 pm – Pomfret
- Mario Moore: (870) 904-6628
- Chas Turner: (479) 301-5850
Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm- Humphrey’s
- Eli Hobbs: (918) 577-7013
- Brianna Leavell: (469) 463-8063
For more information, contact Courtney Aldridge at (870) 926-1019.