What are Villages?
We’re all searching to know people and to be known. God created us with the desire for relationships, with one-another and most importantly with Himself. We believe that God is best explored in community. A Village is a life-on-life community of students asking and answering questions about who God is and what it looks like to follow Him. Villages come together each week to share a meal, discuss a story from the Bible, and apply it to their lives.
Why do we do Villages?
Our desire is to see each Village care for one-another and for other students on this campus. Ultimately, we hope to raise up Luke 10:2 laborers on campus and across the globe. We want to create spaces on campus to learn the scriptures, ask hard questions, talk them out, and apply those truths in our lives in ways that lead to application and multiplication.
When & Where:
Fall 2017 Villages
Sunday nights at 5:30 pm– Yocum
- Rachael Greene: (936) 494-8093
- Jack Ryan Porter: (479) 856-1555
Monday nights at 7:30 pm – Maple Hill
- Garrett Tatum: (501) 454-7126
- Jaden Talley: (479) 926-0279
- Stephen Burns: (479) 595-4900
Tuesday nights at 6:00 pm – 516 N. Lindell Ave. (Next to Futrall)
- Daniel Black: (903) 343-2368
- Alex Richey: (870) 450-7425
Tuesday nights at 6:30 pm – Pomfret
- Joshua Vines: (501) 499-5545
- Julia Den Herder: (479) 225-8586
- Daniel Bowden: (479) 970-3922
Tuesday nights at 7:00 pm – Hotz
- Chandler Abbott: (501) 259-0075
- Jared Collier: (214) 908-3911
Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm- Humphrey
- Pearson Wade: (501) 545-8866
- Hannah Bural: (469) 644-2198
For more information, contact Cole Penick at (918) 688-9113.